The definition: tax-hole' n. 1. one who is selfish beyond reason; unpatriotic, unfit to serve in government
You're a taxhole if:
1. you hide earnings in overseas accounts to avoid paying your share of taxes
2. you want to end/privatize SS/Medicare
3. you think democracy can flourish without social safety nets
4. you are economically successful, and you complain about welfare/food stamps
5. you are struggling economically, and think that Mitt Romney and trickle down economics will improve the economy
If you answered yes to any of the above, you are a taxhole.